Starting as an unpaid music blogger, Black Betty quickly made the connection to related industries such as technology, business and e-commerce. In addition to raving, she reads a lot of literature, history and current events. This combination-of-street-and-book-smarts mentality gives her copy an intelligent spin, even as it draws on the latest trends in music and fashion. Clientele include ad agencies, SEO firms, technology start ups and magazines. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for a consultation about web content or writing.
In addition to publishing a blog, Elizabeth de Moya aka Black Betty has contributed to DJ Mag, LA Weekly and Vice, Inc. Currently she is interested in search engine optimization and online marketing. She has a BA in Linguistics from Berkeley. Follow all of her social media profiles as soon as possible.
- Agencies: CPC Strategy, My Social Media Network, National Positions, Negnu Studios, WebLife (AU)
- Ecommerce: CouponPal, La Vida Wholesale (AU), Talent Reel (UK), Wear Dubstep
- Healthcare: Recovery Brands, WeedMaps
- Magazines: DJ Mag, LA Weekly – West Coast Sound, SOMA Magazine, Thump (Vice)
- Music Blogs: DJOYbeat.com, Into the AM, Listen2House, This Song Slaps
- Technology: Empowr (formerly SMS.ac and FanBox), SOL REPUBLIC
- Travel: Green Cauldron Tours (AU), Shipping-to.com (NL)
- “Thank you for talking to me.” – Dillon Francis
- “It (the interview) was the best 25 minutes of my life.” – Lorin Ashton (Bassnectar)
Here are some published writing samples. Click the image to read them online.
DJ Mag USA | Staring at the Sun
(Pretty Lights Interview, p. 28)
Green Cauldron Tours Blog (Australia)
LA Weekly | Perish Dignam Is an Ultrasexual and His Parties Are Hot Tickets
Marijuana.com (WeedMaps) | Is Las Vegas Poised to Become America’s Amersterdam?
Rehabs.com | Inside America’s Top 5 Marijuana Universities
SOMA Magazine | Studio A/S Copenhagen